how to get there?
How to go to Mangshi？
There are Domestic flights to Dehong Mangshi (LUM) airport from Beijing, Diqing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Kunming, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Xi'an.
Kunming to Mangshi:
Kunming West Bus station: Cost 250-300 RMB, 650km, 10-12 hours. Departure time: 09:00, 11:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00.
Shuttle bus provided by the Event Organisation Committee (OC): From Kunming Tuodong Stadium to Mangshi Hotel. 630km, about 9 hours. Departure time: 07:00, Nov. 1 and 2. For details contact email@example.com
How to leave Lijiang
Lijiang Sanyi Airport (LJG) has flights to the major cities in China. You can take the airport shuttle bus at the civil aviation building across the street of Guanfang Hotel.
You can take a taxi to Lijiang Railway Station. Then you can arrive at Dali or Kunming by train.
Lijang-Kunming K9698 19:35-04:45+1 K9688 21:30-06:29+1
Recommend Lijiang - Dali - Kunming route：
Lijiang—Dali K9630 15:00-17:11
Dali—Kunming D8716 19:39-21:40 D8736 20:17-22:11 D8748 21:14-23:02
You can take the bus to Kunming and other cities of Yunnan across the street of Guanfang Hotel.
Shuttle bus provided by the OC: From From Lijiang Guanfang Hotel/Guanfang Garden Villa to Kunming. 500km, about 7 hours. Departure time: 09:00 a.m. on Nov. 10. For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As Granfondo Yunnan is a multi-day race held in Southwest China, besides the race, participants should arrange their logistics in advance, especially the hotel and transportation. The Organisation Committee (OC) provides a hotel service for full-tour participants who have registered for the event. This allows people to just focus on riding the race and enjoying the beautiful scenery.
As last year, the OC will provide the choice between an express hotel and an event hotel. Express hotel means 7 Days Inn, Home Inn or similar types of hotels. Budget, but clean and functional. The official Event hotels, though, are where the race office is located. These hotels are 4-5 star level and include breakfast. Participants can choose their preferred hotel option when they register for the event online.
1. The OC has the right to choose the hotel and arrange the rooms for participants. For shared twin room participants, if you don’t fill in the roommate when you register, the OC will arrange a roommate randomly. When you arrive at the hotel, please wait in line during the checking-in. There’s no need to queue if you do not want to queue. Have a look around the area first, if you are not in rush to get into your room
2. On days we leave for another city, please check out the hotel before 14:00 (including the last Lijiang stage). Any expenses caused by a late check out should be paid by yourself.
3. Please check in at the hotel front desks by yourself. There is a deposit of 100 CNY per room-card and will be refunded when you check out.
transfers between stages
All transfers between the stages are arranged by the event logistical services, if you booked the relevant services during registration.
The details of the bus service are as follows：
1. Participants need to visit the official website after October 25 or check the information of the transport vehicles in the race office. The vehicle throughout the event is designated for each person, and please show your passport to get on the bus.
2. All participants need to pack their bikes by themselves, and hand the packed bikes to the SF truck staff. After arriving at the destination city, please collect your bike with number bibs. The organizing committee will not be responsible for any damage of the bikes without proper packing during the transit.
3. The bus will depart on time. If you are late, you have to shoulder all the responsibility.
4.Due to force majeure, OC reserves the right to change the timetable. Any change will be published by the race office.